Sunday, November 24, 2013

College Are you ready?Here I come!!!

Due to my recent disappearance from Facebook,I have some time to blog once more before leaving home to canvass in Texarkana,Arkansas.I can't think of any profound words to describe my joy to finally be attending Ouachita Hills this coming spring semester;but I will say that God is good all the time and He has done way beyond what my faith thought possible this time last year.

As Thanksgiving Day (this Thursday) draws near it's a perfect opportunity to remember what God has done for us each this past year and in recent decades.He has protected us when we never knew there was danger.He sends His angels to give us words when we need them most,and listens to our seemingly insignificant prayers.Not to mention the life we take for granted,the warm home in the winter,and food and water,without which we would die.

I praise God that, although there were a few bumps in the path,my first two classes are completely finished and the third will be shortly,Lord willing.I've been learning that there are some dangerous prayers to pray.One such prayer is"Lord,humble me."When we pray that prayer we have to be ready for a drastic answer.But at the end of the day,there are more important issues than grades or homework,though diligence is important;the Lord keeps bringing this to my attention because He knows how easily I forget.

Though free time is limited during canvassing programs,I will do my very best to blog at least once or twice during the Christmas program.In the mean time,I know God has precious souls just waiting for truth,May all of us canvassers put forth our very best efforts and pray for wisdom to reach God's children out there who are confused and searching for the light.You have to love canvassing!Each day there's a new adventure and a new experience.At the end of each program the little inconveniences don't seem so big anymore;you wonder why God ever chose you to participate in this work.Canvassing is a great way to build character for Heaven too.It teaches you that unity amongst the workers is more important than it seems at first glance.

Lastly,but not least important,I have to say that having so many brothers and sisters who truly care and look out for you is awesome.We are one big family!!

Praise God!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment