Thursday, January 30, 2014

College At Last


Finally! College is here. I am thankful for Ouachita Hills College and everyone that is here.

I don't really have any profound language with which to express my happiness but I can tell you that God is good.

Classes are amazing! Having never been in a classroom previous to January 8th,it is an exciting experience. Recently,we had a project in Math/Science Methods that involved constructing a science fair display board. That was interesting. I made my research about whether plants need light or not. Of course the conclusion was that they do. And we do too.

In a sense, classroom learning is easy because there is a teacher to constantly guide you and remind you of projects or assignments that are due.
In homeschool, you work by yourself and remember everything on your own.
I like the group activities we do in class. Differing opinions and views from each person add to our learning in a certain subject.

I love the time with friends and roommates. The memories made now last forever.

It is a sad thought that this is my only semester as a freshman.

No comments:

Post a Comment