Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Time to Canvass Again!!

So it's time for another canvassing program....I'm excited!!!Really excited!:)
This is a real blessing to be able to go....to Conway,Arkansas.!
Sorry about the excitement.I will calm down in a few minutes guys...

I want this next program to begin on the right track--with Jesus.
I desire to be more fitted for God's work after this.
God:Please use this UNQualified vessel to do your work.
 I long to be a better mouthpiece for God,a more obedient child of His.

Without God helping me,I can't do this work.But He has promised to be with us.I will trust Him.

It is a priviledge to work for God.
Lazyness tends to creep into our work if we don't watch it(at least for me).
Please Lord,I want to be willing to Surrender ALL for you.
I was contemplating the words of the hymn"All to Jesus I Surrender"....oh,let me not just sing those words but live them.
So this begins the canvassing programs of the year-2013!
Lord,use me.

No comments:

Post a Comment