Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hello and Goodbye

High School is behind me....
College is before.....
Many things are unknown to me....
I have plans....
I have options....
But no secure anything....

Except one thing is very sure,I know God has a special plan for my life and that He won't leave me.When other thing are unsure,this remains forever sure for all of us.

I wait in excitement for this summer that I plan to spend canvassing.10 weeks of character-building canvassing.Canvassing that prepares for any other kind of work.Work that even though hard at times,is always worth it.God's work is a joy. There's joy following Jesus.

 Trying to prepare mentally,Spiritually,and physically for 10 weeks of the most trying, yet most wonderful work I've ever done.

God gives strength.There have been days,especially in the last program when I wasn't sure I had energy to keep going.I was physically worn out.But it's those times when Jesus carries your bag for you and keeps you going.

Jesus didn't have a comfortable time on this earth when He was here.
We have it alot easier then He did.

Any work for Him does require sacrifice.  
Often sacrifice means alot more than we thought.At least for me.

Christ is calling for us to give Him 100% of our devotion.

Not 95%,as it's so easy to do.

I'm praying that this year will be spent not doing my will,but God's will.

Trials will come.

Blessings will come.

Joys will come.

God will be with us through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment