Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Because He Holds my Future

There has been a silent period since I last blogged. Need  to catch up.

The spring canvassing program flew by.Before we know it the summer will be here.And you will find me in Texas canvassing.
Each day I have to catch my mind and bring it back to the present.Canvassing-canvassing-canvassing is all I can think of.College is the only other thing on the mind.

Lately I've been reviewing all the options for  majors at the college of my choice-Ouachita Hills.

There's Media.

Business(the one most attractive)

Elementary and Secondary Education

And last, but not least, Personal Evangelism(the one I wanted until I discovered public speaking would be a major part of fulfilling graduation requirements.)

There are others,FYI.But these are the ones I'm considering.

For years,I've had a passion and love for math and anything connected to the subject.Considering that,business would be the natural choice.But God said no.Not because there's something wrong with it,but I'm guessing it's cause He sees I must get out of my comfort zone.

I'm the kind that becomes lazy quite quickly if not challenged to come up higher.

God knows this.

I'm not sure what all the reasons are for why He'd call someone  to give up their dream profession,but it's enough that He knows why.I'll trust Him.

I used to be very determined-"I'll never be a teacher!"

Now I'm beginning to wonder...

Starting to reconsider...

What is my goal?

What is my aim and purpose?

If He calls me to be a teacher,will I accept?

It's beyond my imagination to be a teacher.

Dear Lord,you are going to have to strengthen me.Make me willing please.You have done so much for me.I should be more than happy to do anything for you.

Because You live,Precious Saviour,I can face tomorrow~because you live,all fear is gone.You hold my future.And life is worth living bacause You live:)

2 comments:

  1. Went through this same struggle! Definitely feel you here..
    Every day teaching stretches me out of my comfort zone a little more, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.. The reward outweighs the discomfort by a loooonnnnggg shot. :)

    Praying for your decision, may the Lord give you peace. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth :) really appreciate this encouragement:) It came at the right time.
      Look forward to meeting you next month;)

      Delete