Sunday, May 12, 2013

It's a Blessing

This is it.My time here in Kentucky is quickly drawing to a close.
Soon many of us will be celebrating our friends' graduation from Ouachita Hills College.
I think it will be awesome to actually be able to visit the school I've been planning on attending for over a year:)
I can feel it in the air.This summer will be the best yet.
I will hopefully get to work on my first class during the summer by correspondence!You have no idea how exciting this is.It is actually here.Finally! Ahh thank you Lord!

Last week I glided down the stationary isle in Walmart and found a few things that will keep all the papers organized so I don't lose important documents while I'm in college.


As I shared a short while back,God has been speaking to me with that "still small voice" and telling me He wants me to be a teacher.Why He would want me to do this I have no idea.But I know this:He is calling me.

I will go,Jesus.

The decision is made.

Yes,the winds of change are blowing.In a matter of months,life has begun to race along at alarming speeds.But it's a blessing.

I remember one of my first canvassing leader's favorite sayings-"It's a blessing".If you asked him how the day had been,you knew before asking what his answer would be-It's a blessing.At that time I didn't really think seriously about it,but later I've come to see it.

It's a blessing.

It's a blessing that we have work and study to keep us busy.Idleness is the devils's workshop.And we don't want to end up there so it's a blessing that there is lots to do.

By now you're probably tired of hearing this phrase but I think it effectively sums up this post.

It is a blessing!

2 comments: