Monday, August 19, 2013

Isn't God Amazing?

Note: I truly desire that this blog would be a blessing to others;not just a diary.For this reason I've been reluctant to blog about anything.

It looks like I'll be studying Business instead of Education.Some have been disappointed.But I believe it's what I'm best fitted for.
I've been reflecting on the previous canvassing program and...well,in short,there are alot of things I wish had been done differently on my part.But it's done and many precious memories were made that are totally unforgetable.Texas was over-all the best territory ever;in line after Arkansas.
One of the lessons I learned is not to judge the territory as being good or bad before starting to canvass...For instance,one of our team's highest mornings ever was in unplanned territory consisting of random businesses and spread out neighborhoods.The morning ended with a trailer park.My previous trailer park experience was not too good so I didn't know what to expect.But God blessed.The people were thirsty.They wanted the books.Even teens were eagerly grabbing the Great Controversy...

The radio stayed so busy with everyone calling for books that I turned it down so it wouldn't interrupt.

It was definitely not rich-looking territory or well-planned but God had a purpose for reminding my leader of that area that needed to be cleaned up before moving to another town.

Isn't God just amazing?


No comments:

Post a Comment