Thursday, September 12, 2013

A teacher to be by God's grace

It has been a while since I last blogged.Much has happened.And in this silent time I've made a decision...I will be a teacher.The Lord has been guiding me in this path for a year but I have continually run away from the idea,just like Jonah did.This won't continue!
College is teaching me so many lessons.
And guess what??
Our fall canvassing program is coming up!I'm excited again.The location will be South Carolina.Ever since I started canvassing we've never gone to the same state twice.Pretty interesting I'd say.

This post feels scattered and hap-hazard to me.But this totally describes my life right now.However,I've never been happier.
As many of the youth from my church are disappearing to work or school I can't help wondering where the time goes.These are people I grew up with.We did everything together and have a whole lot of history.Time does fly.
Some are going to be nurses,some carpenters and some teachers.
To me it seems that teaching would be a great responsibility;I'm too weak to do it alone.Help me,Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment